When you want to buy a real estate in order to obtain citizenship through investment within the borders of Turkey, the expert team of Altın Emlak Kayaşehir is with you both in the purchase of the real estate suitable for you and in the process of Turkish citizenship and Turkish passport.
In order to obtain citizenship by other means outside the way of purchase of real estate, you must apply through the governor’s office where the address of residence is located or through the consulate if you are residing abroad. The required documents and types of references will vary depending on your circumstances.
In order to obtain Turkish citizenship, individual applicants must be interviewed in Turkish, except for some important documents (passport, birth certificate, residence permit, marriage certificate, spouse or relatives’ TC identification number and photos) should not be forgotten.
You can find out from the Ministry of Interior when the citizenship applications will be made, depending on the applicant’s specific conditions.
If your application is rejected in accordance with the terms and conditions of Citizenship Law No. 5901, you can reapply to the prefecture where your residence is located.
What is required for Turkish Citizenship?
- Application form
- 2 photos (white background and biometric)
- Passport (and notarized Turkish translation)
- Document showing the applicant’s credentials (such as birth certificate, birth certificate)
- Health report
- If the applicant has relatives of first or second degree Turkish citizens, the population registration sample of these persons
- Document showing the marital status of the applicant
- Marriage certificate if the applicant is married, example of population registration document indicating spouse and children
- If the applicant is divorced, the document proving this status, the widow’s death certificate.
- If the child under the age of 18 who is in the custody of the applicant is also required to gain Turkish citizenship, he or she shall be required to obtain Turkish citizenship in the notary at home and abroad in the document and procedure indicating the consent of the other parent, which is regulated by the foreign representation or the country’s competent authorities. approved Turkish translation according to
- The applicant’s birth year is known only, and if the month and date are unknown, the document obtained from his or her country for the addition of these dates
• Receipt indicating that the service fee has been paid to the Treasury Teller
Advantages of Being a Turkish Citizen
Turkish citizenship is not only for you, but also for your spouse and children under the age of 18. While many countries want you to specify your assets and income in other countries when applying for citizenship, you do not need to provide any asset and income statements when applying for Turkish citizenship. When applying for Turkish citizenship, there is no requirement to live in Turkey for a certain period of time. You can live anywhere in the world and you can continue to live. You can apply for citizenship in Turkey when you have a residence permit. A Turkish passport is one of the 40 most powerful passports in the world. You can easily travel to 89 countries without applying for a visa, 10 countries with an online visa and 115 countries, including 16 countries, easily with Turkish citizenship. In 2013, the European Union launched the ‘Visa Liberalisation Dialogue’ with the aim of granting visa-free travel to Turkey and Schengen countries. As a result of the process, 28 more European countries will be added to the list of countries where Turkish citizens can travel freely.